Privacy & Cookies
INFORMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, as well as methods and purposes for processing personal data.
This is an information notice issued pursuant to Article 13-14 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 to those who interact with web services accessible electronically from the address: www.creative-webideas.net
This site is owned by the company Dossi Pasquale who manages and maintains this site with the purpose of providing information and communications regarding the products or services offered.
The information is provided only for the site in question and not for other websites that may be consulted through our links, of which Dossi Pasquale is in no way responsible..
The company Dossi Pasquale, with registered office in Via A. Grandi, 7 - Vimercate (MB) as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of the EU Reg. 2016/679 - GDPR, with this informs that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights..
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein..
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the sites
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the completion of the forms for sending specific requests entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message or in the form.
Specific summary information is shown or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL OF DATA CONFERENCE
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms, to subscribe to the mailing list, to send the curricula or indicated in contacts to request the sending of material information, technical or commercial or other communications. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data are mainly processed with electronic and IT tools and stored both on computer media and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the procedures set out in art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security measures designed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of data will be carried out for the following purposes:
- give the possibility to access the public and / or reserved sections of the site;
- to implement the activation and maintenance of any services signed on-line
- process requests for information, quotations, technical support;
- provide information on services and products provided and about changes in products or services
- carry out the obligations required by laws or regulations;
- the protection of the owner in court;
- allow constant monitoring of the effectiveness of the proposed service.
SUBJECTS TO WHICH PERSONAL DATA WILL BE DISCLOSED
Personal data relating to the processing in question may also be disclosed to parties to whom the right to access your personal data is recognized by law or secondary and / or community regulations. Your data may be communicated only to competent and duly appointed persons for the performance of the services necessary for the proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party. In addition, some data may be communicated and disseminated to internet operators of which Dossi Pasquale uses the management of its domains.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period necessary for the performance of the services requested and in compliance with the regulations in force regarding the conservation of tax, tax and contractual documentation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
Reg.to UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Dossi Pasquale, with registered office in Via A. Grandi, 7 - Vimercate (MB) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore..
The user has the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights foreseen by the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Cookies means a textual element that is inserted in the hard disk of a computer or other device from the online service provider to the visitors of the website. Cookies may collect information on visitors' habits regarding the use of the aforementioned website, recording the activities of their computer or other device regarding the aforementioned site, for example when it comes to making purchases.
COOKIES can be:
Proprietary cookies (also called first-party)
Proprietary cookies are cookies that are saved directly on your computer or other device. They may include cookies such as session cookies and persistent cookies (described below).
Proprietary cookies can be used to track the movements made by the computer or other device of the visitor by consulting the site, for example for analysis purposes.
Third-party cookies are cookies managed by third parties that can collect and track certain navigation data. This site uses the Google Analytics service (described in navigation data and statistics collected by third parties).
The duration that elapses between when the Internet browser is opened and when it is closed is called the browsing session. Session cookies are cookies stored on the computer or other device of the visitor during a browsing session, but expire and are normally deleted at the end of a browsing session.
Persistent cookies are cookies stored on the computer or other device of the visitor during a browsing session, but remain in the computer or other device after the end of the aforementioned browsing session (eg registration of the password). Persistent cookies allow sites to recognize the visitor's computer or other device when it is used to access one of our sites again, after the end of a browsing session and at the beginning of a new browsing session, essentially to help the visitor to quickly reconnect to our site.
This website, for strictly technical reasons, uses the following types of cookies:
- technical and session cookies, for example to avoid that - where provided - the user has to enter the password several times to access reserved sections of the site, or to store the preferred language of navigation, or to store some technical characteristics of the browser used for navigation (including the acceptance of cookies).
- third-party (Google Analytics) to measure the statistics of access to this site (in aggregate form) and Google Maps to indicate the location of the site.
Block / limit cookies
You can restrict cookies by changing your browser settings (guide below):
For Internet Explorer:
Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Internet Options".
In the options window, go to the "Privacy" tab.
To enable cookies, set the cursor to "Medium" or lower values.
To block all cookies, move the cursor to the top.
Click on "Tools" in the browser menu and select "Options".
Select the "Privacy" panel.
To enable cookies, select "Accept cookies from sites".
To disable cookies, uncheck "Accept cookies from sites".
Click on the wrench icon in the browser toolbar.
Click on "Show advanced settings".
In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content settings" button.
To enable cookies in the "Cookies" section, select "Allow local data to be set"; in this way, both first and third-party cookies will be activated. To enable only first-party cookies, select "Block all third-party cookies without exception".
To disable cookies, in the "Cookies" section, choose "Prevent sites from setting data".
If it is not already open, start Safari.
Choose Safari> Preferences, and then click Privacy.
In the "Block cookies" section, specify whether Safari must accept cookies from websites and when.
For information about the options, click on the computer and then click on Details.
To view which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
For all other browsers and mobile devices:
To limit cookies on any other browser or mobile device, visit the official web page of the device manufacturer or browser or consult the corresponding documentation provided.
For more information about cookies and their use, visit:
All About Cookies.org www.allaboutcookies.org
NAVIGATION DATA AND STATISTICS COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
As is now customary on the Internet, this site uses statistical analysis tools provided and managed by third parties that can collect and "track" some navigation data.
The tools belonging to third parties used within this site are the following:
- Google Analytics and Google Maps (both provided by: Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway - Mountain View CA 94043, USA)
INFORMATION ON GOOGLE ANALYTICS
If you do not want your data to be collected by Google Analytics, you can also download the official "opt out" plugin for your browser, cliccando qui.
Any requests relating to data concerning this treatment must be addressed to the Data Controller (Google Inc.)